Friday, March 23, 2007

not in the right state of mind

i have an 830 class tomorrow.
830 MATHS class actually.
it lasts till 1030.
i'll probably be tearing and yawning through it.

i cant last an 830 class when its 3am
and i'm still not asleep.

i'm tired actually.
but my bloody geog assignment is killing.
plotting graphs that are on 3 decimal place on a normal graph paper SUCKS.
when your x value range is 0-80.
i'm upset.

but wad to do when the lecturer doesnt even tell us wad to do????
she gave us the assignment.
and just told us to MEASURE the plot the slope.
which includes gradient, distance... elevation and i dunno wad else.
i dun even wad is needed and wad is not.
thanks ar.
it's weird.

i dun classify this as independent learning actually.
its WAY overboard.

on a lighter note.
SN has accepted my request for practicum there.
i'm very happy.
i love SN so very much.
i hope NIE dun reject me.

went back to SN today.
pictures will be up soon.


oh ya.
my boy made me run 6km+++ today.
it was madness.
i think i walked about 1km+++
and that still made total running distance about 5km.

it is by far.....
THE FURTHEST DISTANCE I HAVE RAN.
it's an achievement man.
FOR ME.

i shouldnt have accepted my new sports shoes.
i knew there were repercussions to it.
=(
ah boy said we should make it a weekly thing.

AHhhhhhhh......
=(((((((((((((
Grace!!!!! I JOGGED TO YOUR HOUSE CAN??????
and BACK~!!!!

No comments: