Monday, March 19, 2007

on my way to a healthy healthy lifestyle

went shopping at queensway with nd on saturday
to get my yoga mats.
for mommy and myself.
and my boy bought me a pair of sports shoe.

my FIRST pair of sports shoe since JC 1.
since my nike one spoiled when i was in J1
that means.... the last time i owned a pair was 4 years ago.
4 donkey years!!!

YES.
i have been running, jogging, playing basketball, badminton doing PE
in my
SNEAKERS.
no go rite?
i know.
so here.
presenting my newly OWNED sports shoe.

....

...

.

















i FINALLY have no more excuses for not exercising...
hahahah


but i really HAD no proper shoe wad.



sunday was yoga-lala class with mommy.
wah....my bones and muscles and veins and skin were really stretched.
so comfy.
hahah....
felt so healthy after that.

i know i know...its all psychological. =)

No comments: