Thursday, October 06, 2005

being a good girl today.
i finally appeared in school
worrying that my 2 days "disappearance" isn't a very nice thing to do.

but guess what.
my ct wasnt there to take attendance...
cause she prob tot my whole class was gonna go MIA again.
ha.....

so my pretty babe and i had to join A42. which wasnt a very long line anyway.
haha.....
den ms wong came up to me...cause we had GP tut for the first period- i din even noe-
she looked at me....and asked..

"so do you have any questions to ask?"

me:"eh no?"

msw: "i tot so too....how to have tut like that? one on one? if the rest comes and want to see me.. den u give me a call.." -shakes head and walk away-


ha...welcome to my life in my class.
hahahahha......told cha my class rocks.


couldnt find mr ho to amend my cca record and so i resorted to sms-ing him.
damn...i should have just done that in the 1st place and not go to school.

wouldnt let my travelling time to school be a waste of time...
so decided to hurry book a consultation slot with ms tay...
and wanting joined in again.
but today was good.....cause we had so much time to work with. hee.




he called to say he din make it.
it was bittersweet.
really hoped he could pass.
but at the same time....
i'm just so glad and happy he's coming back soon.

No comments: