Monday, October 24, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY~!!


woke up slightly earlier today cause i was all ready to go to school to book my consultation slot before going over.
but my laziness got over me and i just called fidelis to help me booked it.
feel extremely lazy to travel all the way down to school just to book a slot.

opp cost doesnt justify my actions.


still so full from yesterday.
burp.
doubt i'm taking any meals today.


went for high tea with his family.
no joke....i could really feel the fats multiplying inside me.
met up with the gang in the evening...
it was supposed to be a surprise...
but as i said right from the beginning...
it wouldnt work... cause he's just too alert for that.
anyway...there were far too many loopholes larz.


it wasnt well-planned nad well-carried out.
haha.
dinner at swensen's with earthquake as the cake.
yummy.........
den decided to visit alley bar for a drink.
it was a nice night.



no doubt.



i certainly dun feel a sense of urgency.
and it's getting worrisome.
why am i not getting fussed up over my A's
i need the stress to push me harder.


i'm too slow.
and time is running out.

No comments: