Friday, October 28, 2005

it's less than 10 days to THE EXAM.
and yet...

i still dun feel the stress i ought to be feeling

it's weird how this time round i really dun feel the pre-exams blues
and to think that the A's is prob one of the most impt exam in my life..

i cant figure out what is wrong with me this time round.
but it's really really not right.

i've never felt so at ease about any exams
not even my O's
even though i felt confident i would do fine for it.

to make things worst....
i'm not even that confident for my A's
at all.

i just feel so un-motivated now.
so un-stress.

my frens thinks its good that this time round i dun feel stress
cause i everytime i'm stress... i screwed up.
but i really need a good push to start this 100 m race.

now.



going for badminton tmr.

No comments: