Friday, October 14, 2005

it was the last day of school yesterday.
officially.
that's cause my class has declared last day of school since a long time ago.


anyway..
had farewell assembly...which i din feel really sad about.
instead i was having fun with shuying and jiefang...and partially dozing off to sleep during the speeches...
i probably aint as attached to the school as i tot i would be.


had civics which was like the SHORTEST civics ever.
i guess she doesnt have much to say us...
which too was... a very sad thing.
too much explosives btw the two parties i guess.


oh wellz...
my darling class decided to rush down to the cafe to have the reception.
ha..and for the FIRST time..
my class was first.
hahah.....it so funny...when it comes down to food and slack..
i guess nothing beats my class.


so glad to meet my class for like the last time..
cause the next time is gonna be a long time.
i'm just so so upset that yeanling wasnt feeling well and din turn up in school
miss that girl like crazy...
she's just so bubbly and high at times... she's cute.
miss you girl
if only you came...den we could go crazy snapping pictures again.


met mr ng after dat...
and he gave us his 100m dash pep talk.
geez....
he's the teacher that seriously made an impact in my life in jc.
in fact...my time spent in sailing is the time that i really enjoyed most thruout my jc days.
i'm gonna miss my team. no doubt about that.
although the feeling was a lot stronger one year ago.



i'll miss school.
but not for the school itself.
but for the friends i met.

No comments: