Friday, October 28, 2005

managed to dragged myself out of bed this morning at 8 and be a good girl and clean up the house a little before making my way down to gardens to study with edgar

i'm so glad that boy asked me out to study in the morning...
cause if i din go...i'll be wasting my morning at home...
doing i dun even noe wad....

so i managed to do a paper 1 and paper2 for maths...
which supposed usually takes a total of 6 hours.
since i finished it btw 930-130 including breakfast.
i guess i had a fruitful morning~!!!


biggie breakfast was yummy.
till i saw the freaking nutrition info on the paper they put on the tray.

damn it...
i realized i was like consuming how much cholestrol...sodium...saturated fat...
and it totally made me just wanna stop eating.


speak about enjoying my meal.
#@!~!@$%@@@###@!!!......

No comments: