Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007 here i come

it's almost a week into the new year.

i have no resolutions.
that's cause i know i'll never stick to them.
maybe i'll stick to one.
lose my flabs.

one is enough for me to stick by.
i'll try ok dear?

so 2006 just came and went.
real fast.
maybe caused it was because i started working.
time flies when you're working.
you're just so caught up in the routine that you dun realize 8 months flew by just like that.
i was at the law firm for 8 months.
it really never felt that long.

den it was the decision of my life.
to sign THE bond with MoE.
there are times when i still regret it.
to teach for 4 years.
i really dunno if i can do it.

i'm in.
no more looking back.

signing this bond really made me grew up.
i feel.
i look at things so differently.
it's the responsibility.
to take things seriously.
to do well.
to think of my future.

one sem have passed in uni.
3 and a half years more to go in NIE.
7 half to completing my bond.
man....



i'll post more on my NY celebration soon.
right now.
i'm mourning over the lost of my hair.
and fretting over the horrible cut i'm sporting now.
help.

No comments: