Thursday, January 11, 2007

hall 3 peeps

small puan. medium mich and fat ben had been wonderful peeps
they helped me move my stuffs over just the other day.

and we were played da-dee.
puan purposedly lost so she could hurry back to hall and study.
these peeps are the most fun.

borrowed dingyi's mahjong the other day
and we mj-ed till late.
wanted to die.
i was tearing the next day.

i still miss home though.

i have a nice roomie.
and a nice hall.
wenjie is so sweet.
she bought me fruits to eat cause i'm sick.
i'll take pictures someday and upload it into my blog.
my lousy fujitsu dun have bluetooth... unlike wenjie's POWER ibook.
*jealous*

i'm so freaking bored now.
was supposed to meet baby dear.
but last min the aRmeee kept him in.
i'm sad.

i'm going thru major pms today.
the weather's not helping.

completed my maths tutorial one already.
how's that?
i'm on my second one which is a little tougher.
i want my second upper honours.
dun stop me.

boy boy. i promise i'll lose my 5kilos. OK?
i TRY

No comments: