Wednesday, January 31, 2007

You know life is getting sad when its almost 2am
and i'm still sitting here at my desk typing my academic discourse skill reader response.

i love my roomie.
we share almost similar taste in food.
she bought campbell chunky back to hall
just when i was thinking about it just now.
yum.
it is actually such a happy sight that our food rack is all packed.

heh...we'll grow fat. i just know it.

went jogging again just now.
the other we went jogging round the loop round the hall 8-15.
today we conquered the NIE round.
maybe we shall try the Campus round next time.

that's a big ass round.
i'll probably be NOT able to walk the next day.
and lazy me...
i'll probably run halfway and grab a shuttle bus back for the next half.


this is not a good way to go.
i have an 830 class tmr.
and 6 hours sleep is so NOT enough for me.

on a brighter note.
beach tmr with my boy
ooooo...... sentosa.. =)

No comments: