Monday, January 15, 2007

Had to come all the way home from ulu Hall.
To pick up my new sim card.
cause M1 happily de-activated my old sim card.
couldnt survive without a phone.
a 2 hour journey home i MUST make.
how sad rite.


its been a fun-filled weekend.
Two 21st birthdays.
Lijie and Justin.

Friday was lijie's.
In a room at panpac.
i dun think it went as it was planned.
but fun it was nonetheless.
Taboo was hilarious.
so was dadee and bridge my dear viv and wei.

Justin's was yesterday.
At fish and co.
Hope you like your prezzie dude.

Remind me never to have my bday celebrated at fish and co ok?
i dun think i can ever do the blow a candle while i'm standing up on the chair.


Happy birthday to the 2 of you.
that should be all for the 21 year old jan babies.
Pictures up soon.
When i get it... that is.

No comments: