Sunday, April 01, 2007

i'm not a fan of people asking wad i would like for my birthday.
perhaps...
i'm just not used to asking for things.
i would love anything people for me.
something practical would be better definately.
its the thought that counts anyway.

i'll try and think up a list of things i want soon ok?
=(

its club 21 in about 5 weeks.
i'm still thinking if i should get a chalet to celebrate THE day.
but cost is a huge factor.
and since daddy mommy aint forking out anything for me.
i really cant imagine paying every single cent.
i just aint that rich.

i have an ideal party in mind.
but like i said.
its IDEAL.
not realistic.


birthday's were never supposed to be such headache.
just give me a surprise.
abby love surprises.




edgar passed his air grading.
he read my blog and saw me craving badly for donuts.
he said he would get me KK if he could.
i love you edgar. - if you can get me donuts that is-

no larz. kidding. =)

No comments: