Friday, April 13, 2007

home has never felt better

after my close to breakdown yesterday
it really feels good to be home today
last ALS lesson went on smooth and fun.
i guess it really gave me new insight to things.

i'm still in a cranky mood.
i cant explain.
maybe it really just is the time of the month.

i was blog surfing and took this off kathleidoscope's blog.
pretty much sums up what is in my head and heart all these while.

"i sometimes read too much into things. i try really hard not to, but most of the time i do.
i'm sorry i need you to constantly remind me of how much you love me,
how much you care
i suffer from what is commonly known as obsessive compulsive relationship disorder,
something i contracted the moment i thought you meant the world to me.
each time i suffer a relapse,
i wish there was something i can do that will take it all away.
i hope i'm not mad or something. i wish someone knows how i feel,
because when u meet someone who is very dear to you,
you would want to hold on to him no matter what
."


i'm sorry i've been a bitch.
sometimes...
i really wish i wasnt like that.

No comments: