Wednesday, April 04, 2007

IT dont simplify things. it makes life worst actually.

finally handed my ICT project.
so glad its over.
i have one more major term paper due.
NEXT WEEK.
sigh.

ICT was terrible.
the flash error was seriously getting on my nerves and anna's.
my lappie simply refuses to acknowledge the flash images.
even after i downloaded shockwave and flash player more than 5 times.
it was nerve wrecking.
at 3 am last night.
i still refused to sleep.
i had to make sure everything was ok or at least until my partner sleep too.

luckily everything worked out fine in the computer lab this morning.
all ready to submit it and there were ERRORS AGAIN on the burnt cd.
i'm telling you.
i can die. sucks sucks sucks.




On monday:
i had to clear my entire wardrobe and wash all my clothes
cause they were infested with ants!
ok i'm exaggerating.
there were a couple of ants.
but its enough to scare me larz.

i'm perfectly ok if they are on the floor.
but ON MY CLOTHES?
NO WAY MAN.
last week my roomie had hers infested.
but mine WERE fine.
were is the key word.
i guess they erm.....
migrated???
wad the hell rite.

i hate ants.
at least not on my clothes.
bring on the ant chalk
ant powder.
insecticide and wadeva that is poison to them.
die ants die.


i actually had an ANTS nightmare.
wtf.


off to nap.zzz

No comments: