Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Sera DaRLinG~!!!


on the way up to the office,
a couple of standard chartered bankers were in the same lift,
talking about yesterday's match.


" All they had to do was keep the ball away and i dunno wad the stupid referee was doing."

" Italians are cheats... they cant cook, cant play, argh...i need to box someone, something this morning... They shouldnt have won this way."


He's an Austrialian. Confirm.














To Aust:
I still think you played very well.
I still think you shouldnt have lost.
I still think the BLOODY referee should not have given italy a penalty kick. FAKERS!!
I still think it's unjustified you lost this way.
I wished you could have won.


To Italy:
Bloody Hell......



World Cup aside.
A wonderful and yummy dinner from you last night.
Ahhh..... Bliss.

No comments: