Monday, June 05, 2006

this was meant for yesterday:

Happy Birthday Wen Wen!!!



i've called MOE today , but they have yet to call me back.
nvm


3 days ago, i e-mailed the nice lady who conducted my interview...
and she replied!!!

.........

"Dear Abby,
As you have failed the PPT, you will need to choose another teaching subjects
and not PE in order for you to enter the BSc (Edun) course."


followed by...


"You may write a short note and attach it with your acknowledgement slip that you wish to change your AS1 to academic instead of PE."


oh yummy yummy.
i'm finally much more happier.

and i hope it stays this way.
i can finally set my mind at ease and say:




"I have somewhere to go!"





to yeanling: i've cleared my path. i'll pray that you clear yours too. love





i met wanting just now.
and she only further proved mystand that this year's acceptance is screwed up.
especially for UNiverSity.

see you girl. at NTU.

No comments: