Wednesday, June 28, 2006

i wish to wake up every morning.
knowing that wad i'm doing is right.

a part of me just refuse to accept the path i'm going to take.
a part of me just aint feeling right.

i miss my frens.
i dun wanna be there alone.

but it seems that circumstances tells me otherwise.

i ought to be happy that i'm starting a new journey of my life.
ought to is the key word here.

i think i'm just not willing to step out of my comfort zone yet.





a short shopping trip yesterday with vivi and sera.
sigh.... more clothes that i like.
much more clothes that i want.
grrr......oooo......
this is once again where money issues steps in.
* i still dun understand how ben can say that it's ONLY MONEY*

btw, i think i shrank.


to vivi: buy the skirt. buy the skirt~!!! =)


i miss you. hurry finish your course please. =(

No comments: