Thursday, June 15, 2006

my dearest daddy is so funny.

he bet 0 goals for the france v swizterland match.
seriously, given me.. i would have bet france win.


so yesh......i din think he stayed up to watch to match
so the next day, i guess he asked my cousin wad the score was.
and my cousin said 1-0 (referring to the brazil vs who?)

so my daddy was CLOSE to throwing his ticket away
cause he was so sad.
he bet 4 total goals for the korea game TWICE (by accident) and they scored 3.
and ya...0 goals...which he assumingly lost.

and then when he read the newspaper when he came home...
he got SOooooOOOoo happy.

"Bloody hell, it was 0-0..... lucky lucky.... lucky never throw. almost."


i think my daddy's mad.
his logic is to bet on those with higher odds. as in high high odds.
how can?

he says...like that den shiok wad.
win den win big....


ok daddy. you win.



went for the moe briefing this morning.
i'm scared of being a teacher suddenly.
it's the commitment.
gosh.


oh come on NTU. biz please.

No comments: