Friday, June 23, 2006

i'll state that i'm only doing this cause i'm VERY bored in the office, and because my cousin listed me as one of 5 to do this. grrrr...... lucky rite...

ok here goes.

firstly, name 20 people you think of now before answering the questions below
tag 5 person to do this, if he/she done it, there's no need to redo it again..

1. Andy

2. Vivien

3. Sera

4. Lijie

5. Weiwei

6. Wenwen

7. Prisc

8. Jess

9. Xiaofeng

10. Leslie

11. Yeanling

12. Wanting

13. Jiefang

14. Menghui

15. Small Grace

16. Mini Grace

17. Alvyn

18. Michele

19. Patricia

20. Cheryl the sister.

When did you meet 14?
In school. JC classmate
What will you do if you never meet 1 before ?
I would be single now. I would have a soulmate less.
What will you do if 20 and 9 dated?
OMG~!!!!! I WILL BE SUPER DUPER DUPER SHOCKED!!! *andy!...read this part..hahahah*
Did you ever like 19?
Haha...she's my cousin.
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
No. No. NO~!!!!
Describe 3.
She's a guy magnet. and sometimes girls too. My pretty friend.
Do you think 8 is attractive?
Yup... in her own very unique and lovable way.
Tell me something about 7.
She's gonna be the first to get married in our clique. *nods vigourously*
Do you know any of the 12's family member?
Eh.... no.
What's 8 favourite thing?
Shopping. Tanning. Shopping.
What would you do if 11 confess that he/she likes you?
I will laugh my head off. She's perfectly straight ok.
What language does 15 always speak?
English?!!!?
Who is 9 going out with?
No one. Single and available.
How old is 16 now?
18 turning 19.
When is the last time you talk to 13?
10 June 2006.
Who's 2 favourite singer/band?
Wah...i cant remember.... i think WAS Linkin Park.
Would you date 4?
Erm...NO? i dun date girls.
Would you date 7?
I repeat.... i dun date GIRLS.
Is 15 single?
Nope. She's happily attached.
What's 10 last name?
Let me think........OW.... if this is how you spell it.
Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
I REPEAT~!!!!!! I DUN DATE GIRLS....argh.
What school does 3 goes to?
NTU.
Where does 6 live?
Somewhere between sin ming and bishan. a penthouse at marymount dunno wad.
What's your favourite thing about 5?
Her nice hair. and oh so pretty face.... *dreams*
Have you seen 1 naked?
Half naked...Yes.
5 people to do this lame thing:
here comes the tough part.... sorry to all. Yeanling, Wen, Jiefang. Alvyn and.....Small grace.

No comments: