Thursday, July 22, 2004

at e crossroads

i finally got back all my results today.
i got straight Os... itz beats last year definately but i really dunno if its ok
on one hand...i'm satisfied..on the other i'm not.
i dunno...it kinda sucks...esp when i'm so close to making the passing grade.
i'm just tired. tired of trying.
everybody's expecting better results from me.
and i'm just not living up to their expectations.
Os aint exactly the best results... but seriously...it managed to put me top 10 of my class for almost all my subjects...its kinda surprising...
i only had to make e grade...
i was so close....i just wanna scrap thru it
i dun wanna go thru e same shit again
the whole crap of u din study izzit... the whole crap of...u sure u did ur best?
are u like spending too much time on cca?
CUT E CRAP.....cause i did study...
given e amt of time i had....i did do fairly all right..
itz just about me and my carelessness...
reading question wrongly....misinterpreting stuffs...
answering out of point...
i feel stupid....why am i always so....blur?
i'm so sick of school...so so sick...
i wanna quit school....

No comments: