Thursday, July 29, 2004

sigh.

had service learning today.
boy...it sucks... cleaning up beaches?
itz like...wadeva....
seriously how meaningful can dat be
and someone is like really getting on my nerves...
kept calling me at e weirdest time it can be
and asking me silly questions
i'm not e class rep. i'm e assistant...check the dictionary.
give my a break pls.
like just stop asking me questions dat seriously have nothing to do with me
like stop calling in e early morning to contact who and who..
wad's joscelin for? she's e freaking class rep.. 
not me..
sometimes... i think i'm doing so much more den her
i dun carry the freaking class list with me 24/7
u're in school. in e office... check it urself..
couldnt u?? 
stop nagging and asking...
itz really getting into me..
argh...

later part of the day was fine.
spending it with him wasnt too bad afterall.
thanks for being so special dear.

 


No comments: