Monday, July 19, 2004

i need to get my hair cut~!

was supposed to get my hair cut today....
but by e time i came home....e saloon was close..
dun think i'll ever get it done..
everytime i finally convince myself to snip it.. i cant get it done.
argh...i'm just gonna procrastinate again
well...i had a pretty good day in school.
maybe cause it started with my buddy running away from me for SOME reasons.
budden again..i din understand why he did dat... but it was really hilarious.
just picture diz....while u're walking down e stairs to e cafe...someone spots u..stands up immediately and start walking away real fast.
buddy...u're a clown
hmm....and my whole day followed by talking to him..
my bill's just gonna like shoot up again...
but who cares....i got to talk to him. 
*smilez*  
 

No comments: