Monday, July 12, 2004

first day of school??

yawnz...i finally offically started school again today.
mixed feelings about it. i hate it. at e same time i was glad i could see my frens. but there's still pple i dun wanna see..or do i?
the work was starting to pile. got quite a lot to catch up. tutorials lectures. the days where there's only sun sea and sand is over. the fun and slacky days are gone. it's time to face the books again. seriously...diz sucks.
hey peepz...i wished u guys would not ask me how was my race..
i wished i could tell u more. but i really rather not talk about it.
i'm trying to be all right. The whole weight of losing is still on me. i'm trying to push it away. trying to lift it off me. so pls..stop sitting on top on me and adding it on.
i passed my maths. at least dat's wad yeanling told me.
i hope i did. cause i really need to.

cj...dun be upset. i noe u tried ur best. there's still promos...*smilez*

No comments: