Wednesday, July 14, 2004

wad the hell

the feeling of falling flat on the ground just hit me again today. not until today had i always tot dat i passed maths. but no.. i finally got back my paper today. failed by 2.5 marks. my fren told me e wrong thing. like thanks...she's not at fault. i'm not blaming her. it's ok dear. yupz. but great..now i'm freaking stuck with like 2 AO pass....i actually got wad i wanted for econs. Now..gotta sit and wait for my geog. Pray dat miracles still do happen.
i need an A pass...and i almost got it.
Should i try asking mrs ng to vet thru my paper and see if there's any salvation? failing by diz small margin sucks...esp when i lost a huge margin of 10 to careless mistakes.
Wads wrong with me. i really need to open my eyes bigger at times.
let's hope she'll be nice and award me just 3 more marks.dat's all i need. so i wouldnt have to face e shit again.

 
anyway...hope dat bored one who just had his knee op would get well soon.....take care dearest.



No comments: