Friday, July 16, 2004

i enjoyed myself today.. i actually did. thanks buddy..thanks bingz...thanks ven
cant believe i actually got myself to be as silly as the both of them. but hey...we had lotsa fun. bowling..taking photos.. crapping.. just pure silliness but FUN.
 
i think i kinda got things in my head sorted out a little more today. i'm starting to get over u.  in fact..i'm starting to feel dat maybe u aint dat great afterall.  starting to feel dat maybe u're just like wad others say u're...i'm starting to feel the way everybody wants me to. Probably the way u want me too....
 
Cj and i made a deal today... we decided to fight it out for promos. the one with e lousier results will have to treat the other to marche...20 bucks budget. We both are stuck with oooo for our common test....like wth...but well...marche sounds good. Time to study.....ha.

 


No comments: